CDN biz – How To Setting Email on Your iPhone. If you have a personal email with your own domain name and want it set up on an Apple iPhone, this tutorial is the perfect guide. You can use this device not only to access Gmail and Yahoo Mail. You can even access e-mail with your own domain. Furthermore, setting up email on iPhone is actually quite easy and you can do it yourself.
In this tutorial, we will review how to setup an existing email account on your hosting using an iPhone device. This guide was created using iOS version 8.4, but the method is not much different if you are using a newer version.
Please follow this guide to find out step by step how to set up email on iPhone.
What do you need for email settings on iPhone?
Before you continue with this guide, make sure you have these two things in place.
- Email account on cPanel hosting
- Apple iPhone device
After you have prepared the above, follow the email settings guide on iPhone starting from checking email settings in cPanel, adding email on iPhone until the configuration can be seen in the following guide:
Check Email Settings
To set up an email account correctly, you need to know the settings information on the email server first. Usually, this information can be found on the control panel of the hosting service you are using. If your hosting uses cPanel, you can find email settings at cPanel> Email Accounts> Set Up Mail Client.
In this tutorial we will use the Non-SSL Settings. The same applies to Secure SSL / TLS Settings.
Adding an Email Account
Here’s how to add email on iPhone, you can do it by following these steps:
1. Open the main menu of your iPhone then select Settings. Scroll all the way down until you find the Mail, Contact, Calendars section.
2. After that, please select Add Account.
3. Here you will see some of the accounts created on your iPhone. Please click the Other button.
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
4. Select Add Mail Account.
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
1. In this step you will be asked to fill in several fields for your email account information.
- Name – Your full name (will appear as the name of the sender).
- Email – Your email account address.
- Password – The password for the email account set on your hosting.
- Description – A description of your email account and only you can see it, please fill in your email address only.
2. When finished, please press the Next button. At this point you will be asked to enter the email server settings (the one in Step 1).
Host Name – Previously, in this section, we used Non-SSL Settings. Then, for incoming and outgoing server, fill in the same, namely mail.namadomain.com. In this example we enter mail.dn.biz
- User Name – Your email address.
- Password – Your e-mail account password.
3. When all the fields are filled in completely, please press the Next button and the email setup process on your iPhone is complete. If all the steps you took are according to the instructions above, you should be able to open your email account via the Mail app on iPhone.
You have learned how to set up email on iPhone. If there are still errors while completing the installation process, it is possible that the server is not responding properly or that you have setup incorrectly. Should this happen, we recommend that you go back over to the beginning.
Then, if you have tried all the methods but they still don’t work, we suggest that you contact the support team for the hosting service you are using to get a solution to this problem.
Have you ever tried email installation using an iPhone? Share your experiences in our comments below!